Monday, April 27, 2009

Who Do You Hate? Tell The truth

Is there a particular celebrity out there that gets on your nerves? Is there something you really want to say about them? Do you think their fashion is whack, can't sing, can't dance or can't act, please let it be known. For example, if you think Rachael Ray's food looks like dog crap and onions, let it be known. Please comment.

12 comments:

  1. Jamie Foxx should have his head examined talking all that mess about Miley Cyrus. She is 16 years old. I wonder would he like it if somebody said his daughter should go and get f'd. I don't want to hear that he was being funny or that he is a comedian. E double L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Agree with E double L. F*#ck Jamie Foxx. If That was my daughter I'll BEAT his azz.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate 50 cent. He need to raise up and stop hatin' on everybody that got skills. His last CD was WHACK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LiL Wayne sounds like a six year old kid. Why is everybody feeling him?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 50 Cent's 10 minutes of fame is up!He need to go sit down somewhere. He's already richer then the Lord alive. He need to chill.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snoop Dog and Fifty Cents need to retire. Fifty need to stop hating on Mr. West and the boss Rick Ross. Fifty last CD was bulls#%t.

    ReplyDelete
  7. To E double L and G Roc, sometimes people say thing to be funny. Especially if their job is to make people laugh. You are right. It shouldn't been said. Only god should make judgments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karry, Orange CountyJanuary 28, 2010 at 1:54 AM

    Old ass rapper with cornrolls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bill Cosby jello puddin eatin ass get on my nerves!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tray Songs is not all that. He can not sing. I don't know why people make a big deal out of him. He is not cute, he have a bird neck and chest.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I them all! They are so fake!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ALL of them are so fake! Fifty Cent get on my last nerves. He is a hatter :P

    ReplyDelete